Monday, September 15, 2014

Catching up to the last few weeks.

Dear Readers and friends:

It's been a while since I posted here and it's time I post again..

The death of Robin Williams, who died by suicide, hits home very hard. Even for me. Even I have lost a good friend to suicide before. Suicide is NOT the answer. Many people think it's just one way out but it's not. It's death that exchanges life for MORE PAIN than you can bear in death and it's leaving the survivors in pain as well.  Please don't kill yourself. You owe yourself to get help and stay living. Too many people care about you.

As the beheadings are going on daily in the middle east by ISIS, this is NOT good. Islam that requires people to be forced to convert are mostly killed no matter what. But will ISIS and ISLAM serve the coming ANTI-CHRIST? It's possible that they will and they will turn their next attention soon on Israel.  But God will have the victory. Islam, ISIS, and the ANTI-Christ will all be defeated in due time.

Pray for our nation. If Russia craves for war, it may really get one and the whole world will never be the same ever again. But hopefully Russia backs away from war.

The early end to summer is now happening as schools are back in sessions, colleges and universities are teaching their class and college football is already under way.
Baseball is nearing to the World Series (congrats to the LLWS winner: South Korea!)

As the NFL season is taking some huge black eyes as many domestic issues arise, it is a question of how the NFL will make it through this season.

Thankfully, Jim Kelly is cancer free for now.
John Cena might leave the WWE as some people have. HURT! Because there are those who disrespect the WWE rules and hurt people as they intend to do. For John Cena, getting out now would be the best thing for him to do.

In due time I will make many more posts as I try to get back into the groove of things. Mostly in my life, I've lost, won, and been abused and mistreated as well in this life.
Getting back to writing will help me in some ways too.

For now, this is just my start.

Just welcome fall 2014!!

Till next post, I'll clue you in!!

No comments: