Friday, March 18, 2011

Howl Howl, Howl at the moon weekend!

G'day Everyone.

Harry Potter is playing on the ABC Family Channel this weekend. I was kind of wondered WHY they were doing that. Then I realized it.
Link:http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/18/nasa.moon/index.html?hpt=C2

THE MOON. It's going to be BIG this weekend. It's going to be a FULL moon out there! Will all the dogs in the nation HOWL at the moon? I don't know but maybe. All the dogs I've had in my life have enjoyed a full moon howl in their lives.

But, will the full moon be a prediction of super disasters caused by a Super Full Moon? Let's pray it does not.

Whatever you are doing between tonight and tomorrow night, do yourself a favor. Take time to watch this Full Moon rise. You may never get another chance until 2029. If you miss it, you better hope God gives you a chance to catch again later, depending on how life goes in this world.

Then again, to insure a chance to see it, take your partner (boyfriend or girlfriend) out to watch the moon rise with you and go kiss. Chances are this will be a good romantic time this year. :-)

till next post, I'll clue you in later.

No comments: