Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sherlock is Santa Claus?

G'day Everyone!

Believe it or not, it's true. I do live a double life! Ok, I'm kidding here. I had to do a little theater pun. But something straight out of a Tim Allen movie of "The Santa Clause", I got myself recruited again for the 2nd year at the Lycoming Mall.

Yes, it's true. I'm the Jolly olde Saint Nick. Here's the Link:

Link:http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/557076/-Signing--Santa-coming.html?nav=5011

So it's kind of like open theater to do again this year. Just pray for the kids, everyone. If last year is any indication, it may be a little worse this year in listening to these kids. But, my hope is that if I can make some of them happy, then they will be happy in their lives.

Meanwhile, there's a theater show in January that I'm involved in. Right now, in life I'm really laughing. When they've told me to "break a leg" for the show, try dying on the stage. First time in my stage life, I have to die for the play. Lord knows, this is a show in which revolves around me. It's funny, wild, and down right laughing.

I'll let you know when the show happens.

For now, it's just Christmas season. Again, pray for the kids because this is their season. :-)

Till next post, clue you later!

No comments: