Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Doing the Deaf Santa bit, again!

G'day Everyone.

Well, things have been great. Last night was quiet at Lycoming Mall. It wasn't too bad, but some deaf kids showed up for the show. It was fantastic. It got more fantastic when a TV station came and interviewed me! That was wild. So I'm wondering how many people will show up for tomorrow's show? I'll find out soon enough.
The kids were not bad. Most of them were asking for the normal toys and gifts for their family. One or two had some personal requests. It was a wonderful evening.

I wish I could share with you my TV program. But, if I ever find it, I'll link it here.

I hope many other Deaf Santas or Signing Santas will be doing a good nature of work this season across this nation. Give deaf kids a chance to enjoy Christmas as well.

G'd bless and a merry night to all.

Till next time, I'll clue you in!

No comments: