Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a little adult stuff on Seek Geo!

G'day Everyone.

I like Seek Geo! I really do. He makes me laugh and does a lot of zany videos. Yes, he can be abrasive when he wants to be. But is he better than Ridor? HECK, YES! So in a way, Seek Geo replaces Ridor. A better trade off.

Really, Seek Geo got a little adult stuff on his blog when he mention:

I sleep naked!
I was really surprised about it. Link: http://www.seekgeo.com/?p=4881
So how many people really do sleep naked out there? On second thought, don't answer. What happens in your bed, stays in your bed. No matter how you sleep, you do want to be in comfort. But do give credit to Geo for being forth coming. It makes him human.
Also, check out Geo's other story: http://www.seekgeo.com/?p=4879 "what does 'Peace' mean".
Sadly to say some of us bloggers and Vloggers deal with some comments that keep on bashing us because they want to pick a fight or at least drive home a point that we won't forget and then try to smooth things out by saying "Peace" as in "forgive me for what I have to say, but I have to say and now I said it right against you, I say peace as in not to take any revenge against me".
Well, what I don't print in the comments area for approval are the bashers. I know one person that used to attack me often as they liked, often leaving "peace" at the end. But, I'd never approve it and tossed it to the 'net trash bins. It was worse on the previous blog site I had.
So I'm going to say this: If you want to bash me, fine. You'll waste your time doing it because it won't get printed. Don't even bother saying "peace". You don't believe in peace because when you bash, it's war already in progress.
Keep up the great work, Geo!
Semper FI.

No comments: