Thursday, August 13, 2009

Farmer Builds Bible Temple.

G'day Everyone.

I rarely make a second post in one day, but this one I could NOT pass up.

Go to this link: http://www.letterofrepentance.com/FarmerbuildsmodelofBiblicaltemple.html

There is a story of a farmer who has built a model of the jewish temple as described in the Word of God. It's more like King Herod's temple. This man is so impressive, it reminds me of just how much the old temple looks like long ago and how much it should be put back on the temple mount where the current muslim Dome of Rock stands upon.

I believe in faith of God. There is a 3rd jewish temple going to be built in the very moment God commends the nation of Israel to build it. I have heard that many of the jews have already built many things related to the coming jewish temple. Just how soon could it happen? I do not know, but I believe in faith that it could happen at any time. Of course, the muslim community would prevent the jews from building near the Dome of Rock, but if God does what He's suppose to do as owner of this world, it will happen by faith.

As you look at this farmer's temple model that he has built, I say it's very impressive.

Keep in prayer for the Nation of Israel.
Semper FI>

1 comment:

Jim said...

Since Mr. Alec Garrard spent more than 30 years to build the temple, he mention it won't be finish in his lifetime. I wonder who will pick up his work and finish his project? That is one amazy project that he has spent 30 years doing and I am really impress with it. Thanks for sharing this with us in your blog.