Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thinking a bit of a former friend of mine.

G'day Everyone.

I stopped for a few moments today to reflect a bit. After all the political stuff that I've done in the previous few notes of my blog, I realized that I'm not the same as I could do like Micah Brown.

Sadly to say, I don't know what's going on with Micah Brown either. The last time I've heard that his state sentence was postponed till the Federal court stuff was done. But only God knows what's going on and what will happen to him.

However, I thought back to 2008 political season of how Micah was doing as he blogged and cheered for Obama to win. But I really wonder right now of what he personally thought of Obama and how the country has been going on since his arrest. He'd prolly be pissed about the Republicans taking over the house, but cheer for the democrats keeping the senate in their hands. He prolly would be pissed to know some democrats got replaced as well in congress.

I really do wish I could hear what Micah would be thinking of this mid-term election in his opinion. I do miss our conversations that I used to have with him. I miss his verbal jabs and arguments. We had some wonderful intellegent moments.

In some ways, I believe Micah will hear what going on beyond the prison cell walls. But helpless to put an opinion for himself on a blog world. I can only hope that Micah survives what he has to go through. May God grant him peace in his mind. I just hope he doesn't get upset. After all, 2012 is not that far off.

Semper FI.

No comments: