Monday, May 18, 2009

The Double Vision of SweetMind

G'day Everyone.

G'day everyone! How is it when people think that I run a blog like the RSGeo007? When I got informed by someone that SweetMind claims I run both TheDeafSherlock and RSGeo007, then someone has a double vision going on in their mind.

SweetMind, I don't run RSGeo007. I never have and never will. Even MacGuyverBond will back me up on that as I've told him. Robert Goodwin never has and never will run my blog at time.

So I'm going to be very frank with you, SweetMind, because when you make an claim like this, you are looking to see all the acts of your own creditability shot to bits.

Robert and I are two different people with different tastes and different blogs and different topics. If you can't respect Robert Goodwin for what he writes, then I suggest you stay off his comment blog because he's already is very angry with you.

Needless to say, as I have searched to many other sites, many people have said the same thing. Many are going to MODERATE their site as long as you keep acting like this.

If you can't learn to respect someone's blog, then we close our blog doors in your Internet face. Robert will close his comments in your face. I will do the same in defense of him against you. Mac might do the same to show support and loyalty as well.

Semper FI.

No comments: