Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrate the 4th of July!

G'day Everyone on this nation's 232nd birthday!! I hope you all will enjoy it in a happy, safe, and sane way.

I'm glad to be home, but I hope many people be careful on their trip across this nation despite the gas prices. We're so damn close to the $150/barrel mark already. It's just totally unreal.

I want to oppose President Bush for planning to attend the 2008 Olympics in China next month. I would rather that President Bush stays home. But he's making it clear that in his last 6 months in office, he'll do a lot of traveling as he wants to make his final days as a legacy as President. I wish we could beg that the elections be held tomorrow to oust him already!

Meanwhile, several people have asked me, at the NTID reunion, if I would be vlogging at any time on my site. In an answer to that question: Not at the present time. In the future, I intend to Vlog when I have a new provider in place for it.

Other than that, it's a quiet day for many of us. Showers and T'storms abound. Hopefully, nothing drastic happens in our nation. As we slide into the last 6 months of the year, let's make the best of it.

Happy Semper FI 4th of July!

No comments: