Sunday, December 9, 2007

tidbitting around.

G'day everyone!

It has become unfortunate for me at work lately. I'm not going to say what's been happening except to say I'm NOT happy. It's been one of those days for me.

My friends have been zapping out jokes on me to make me laugh (which is the best FREE medicine that money can buy) and it's been a balm of a tonic.

The latest one had me cracked up. Just one warning. If you go on a bus like I have, you'd hear the weird things young kids say, even if it's their first swear word: http://bash.org/?12547 . The poor kid will prolly get his first lesson in mouth soap. Yick!

Lately, I'm at home in Williamsport. It's been a balm to be here. Unfortunately, the Christmas decoration competition is going on. I'm behind time and don't have enough time to do it. That is, putting up all the lights and etc. Plan to on December 22nd. There's one guy on another street not far from my house and has decked out his entire house. I was going "whoa, Tim Allen meet Mr Christmas!". Wondering what his poor electric bill will be?

Some people have commented to me that Ridor's site has been down for more than two weeks now. That is, still parked on Dreamhost.com. Some people people "know" what's going on, but won't say it because they have tight lips and closed hands .
I say that's fine. Everyone else in the blogsphere has been happy that Ridor has gone on "vacation" for a while. We breath a lot better without a Deaf shock-jock like Ridor.

Except, for some of us who hear and listen to the radio, Don Imus is back on it. *aaiiieee*. I heard some women are trying to protest him and get him fired again. I say: good luck. Imus is here to stay, just as Howard Stern is.

So, get out there and get your Christmas shopping done. Plenty of time left, but it will soon get crowded with last minute people. Which reminds me, since there's been mall shootings lately, I know the police in my local mall have shown up to patrol more often. According to my source in the mall, the police are decked out in a gear that looks so menacing, one of the employees quipped to me and said "They looked so much like Storm troopers for the death star. Can Darth Vader be close by?". I quipped back and said "You better hope "Lord Cheney" isn't around to hear you say that!!"

Be careful out there! Have a great Semper FI day!

No comments: