Monday, November 5, 2007

Starting 2008.. NOW!

It's the Evening before 2008. I always considered the eve of the General Elections of 2007 to be the FORMAL LAUNCHING PAD to the start of the Presidential season. On this eve, our nation will be preparing for the November 2007 elections.

Boring political race? Yes. Depending on WHERE you are and what state you are in. To me, I lost my opportunity to grab an absentee ballot from PA. Damn it.
But I want to encourage people to vote intelligently. Just throw the bums out. Don't let those that favor illegal immigration to stay in power! Toss them out. Illegal immigration = Terrorism in our back yards already! The right political people will be the very ones who will target the illegal immigrations and send them BACK where they came from and help make our nation safe again.

But as far as the Presidential race goes for 2008? Tomorrow will be the day the political season begins and in the next 364 days, we'll hear of just how good they are. By the time the spring primary season hits, we'll know for sure who's the better person to lead our nation.

As I think of the very moment, I say NO, I don't want Hillary Clinton to be President. Not till 2012, thank you very much! For at the present, we must calm this world and bring it back from the attempted destruction of war.

Let's hope Darth Cheney doesn't do anything stupid. (where's Luke and Obi-wan when we need the now?).

Till next time.. Semper FI!

No comments: