Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coming back to my blog

G'day Everyone.

I took a break from writing and now I'm back. Ready to hit back and hard.

This month of August 2012 has been interesting. We had the London 2012 Olympics that was fantastic from start to finish. Many countries won the GOLD, SILVER, and Bronze.
If you want to know the medal count of all countries:Olympic 2012 Medal counts
Sadly, Israel didn't win anything but they were really protected well this year. The London games worked well and nothing serious happened.

Right now, the sports world attention has shifted once more to my hometown of Williamsport, PA where the Little League World series competition is now going on.Little League World Series Results
For the next week and few days, thousands of people are here for the kids that are playing ball in my hometown. Of course, the ESPN Budwiser blimp is flying overhead as usual. Sadly to say, the boys from Clinton County didn't make it to the World Series this year, but they did their best. NO team is from PA this year. So there's always next year. The LLWS games should go well, barring any rain outs and rain delays. Save that last Wednesday, we had a big DOWN POUR on the Grand Slam Parade. I think LLWS and Williamsport should have knocked on wood and prayed that it wouldn't rain. Oh but it did. Thankfully, I wasn't down town when it happened. But I happened to be in the right place and right time and saw a big HUGE double rainbow shine across the sky. *sigh* me without my camera, again! DRATS!

So, who am I rooting to win in the LLWS? Unsure this year. I really wanted the boys from Clinton County to win last year. Which ever team wins well this year, let us hope they play an honest baseball game!

The summer season is now shifting to an end. As of tomorrow, colleges and elementary and High Schools will be open again for the classes. Many of the kids will groan but have to head back to classes again. It's important that they learn to be ready to take their place in the world.
Job market is no where near employment for all yet. But we're all still hope for a job in this country.

Who knows what will happen down the road in our lives? But one thing is for certain: take some time to walk outside and look at the trees. As the colors begin to change, so do the seasons. Be ready for the coats and bundle up. Hopefully, we will have a good fall.


So until my next post, I'll clue you in later. Enjoy the LLWS on ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC.

No comments: