Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shocking Snowball Sunday!

G'day Everyone!

Last night, I was snowed in and watched the two football games going on. If you watched the first game of the weekend, you had a real game going on. Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans, two good rival teams. Both played HARD, TOUGH, AND WANT TO WIN football game. In the end, it was the Ravens that are heading to the next level. For Tennessee, they got a rest time now. But I give them a salute for a good job they did. Played their best game.

Anyone want to be a coach for the Carolina Panthers? That's going to be the sense among the panther fans right now. Had the coach of the Panthers pulled their normal QB out of the game early and put in the back-up QB, they might have saved themselves from an embarrassment of a game. From the moment of the first strike by the panthers in the first quarter, the cardinals went on a NO MERCY, OVERKILL THE SCORE situation. It's no wonder they had to be protected by the police when they left the stadium hours later. It was an embarrassment way for the Arizona Cardinals to win. My advice for the Cardinals for next season when they play the panthers? Better show some mercy because panthers will be in a very angry mood.

Today is the big SHOCKING SNOWBALL SUNDAY!! The REAL game begins today. It's going to be very interesting as both of these games are in the COLD spots! If you are a fan and going to these games today, BUNDLE UP! Be warm! Yer going to need it!

Today's games: Philadelphia Eagles vs. NY Giants 1pm on Fox. Since this game is more to the north and east of Pittsburgh and in New Jersey, expect it to be cold and snow there. The Giants may try to club the Eagles, but I believe Eagles will ring that liberty bell LOUD in the stadium. Get ready to cover your ears!!

San Diego Chargers at Pittsburgh, 4:45pm on CBS. This one has a classic THUNDER and LIGHTNING game! You'll hear Steel THUNDER but be amazed at Charger Lightning. But I say the SOUND OF THUNDER and whirl of the TERRIBLE TOWELS (which may help keep the snow away) may win this game today!

So far, my predictions in the first 2 games have broke me at 1-1. :-) Let's see how I do today.

Meanwhile, it's ONE WEEK LEFT for our INFAMOUS BUSHIE BOY!! President Bush has just one week to enjoy his last times in the White House. He'll be packing up and getting ready to move as President-Elect Obama moves in. But I'm advising my deaf friends to please be careful in DC area on January 18-19-20-21. A lot of heavy security is expected. So if you don't want to be in DC during that time, that would be a good time to take a vacation ya know? For GU Students, Get back on campus before the 20th. It's going to be rough getting in to the campus.

Finally and long at last, Robert Goodwin is home from the rehab. You can check his blog about his stay in : http://rsgeo007.blogspot.com/
However, I'm going to be posting a future article that everyone needs to know about of being a patient advocate. I know I did some, but I'm going to make a THROUGH posting so that everyone does be well prepared for any thing.
I apologize to Robert that I could not come down during his time in hospital/rehab. Lately, I fell on ice yesterday while snow blowing. It is NOT a pleasant feeling of being hurt. I'm limping but not badly. Still gotta go back out and blow the rest of the snow away today.

So till next post.. SEMPER FI

No comments: