Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Austin Powers Wine!


G'day Everyone!

A friend of mine, Robert G., was out shopping yesterday and noticed something at a local food store and found this specific wine bottle. He said "Sherlock, there's a wine called "Fat bastard"". I said to him: "Bull! There's no wine by that!" (as much as I like to WHINE).

Well, he took the picture and sent it to me. Immediately we started up cracking each other with Austin Powers jokes. Especially about the end of the 1st Austin Powers movie where he is drinking wine and he whines "Who cares about a Fat bastard anyhow!". oooh, baby. At one point I cracked: " Ooooh baby, once you try my wine made from Grape babies, you wont want to WHINE!!" . Another one: "In Fat bastard, you won't want any other Whine (wine) but mine!". "In Fat bastard wine we trust". (oooh, that one hit good).

We tossed jokes around so much, we were pretty much cracking up a storm over the IMs. Makes me wonder if Robert hasn't fallen over in his wheelchair yet... :-)

Well, I'm not really promoting this wine, as I whine, but just wanted to show you some wonderful ideas of cracking up some jokes when you find something interesting as this picture. Some times, going out and finding some thing is usually an unexpected invite to making some good jokes. Ever pass by a movie theater and look at how they mush the names of the movies together to form an unexpected sentences? ooohh baby, when that happens, prepare to die laughing. Comments galore! It gets better when it's night time. Now I love this when a certain letter of a sign doesn't light up, leaving the name of the store with an unintended name on it. Yet, when you see it in that moment of time, you can start to make jokes about it to someone and eventually you'll laugh pretty much well together.

Well, until my next whine.. ooops! I mean next sine, argh! I meant TIME! *sigh*.. I gotta try that Fat bastard wine. ye gads, I'm poet now? ahh.. till next post, enjoy the day out there.

Semper FI.

1 comment:

Jim said...

LMAO and ROFL. When I read this blog, I couldn't believe it until Robert showed you the proof. Too bad I can't drink wine because of medication but if they ever make it alcohol free, I would like to taste it. Grins.