Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MINDFIELD book/ SAVE SNOW!/

G'day Everyone!

John F. Egbert just sent me an e-mail today about a book he's promoting. When I read his e-mail I became intrigued about it. I quickly ran to the home page of


and went to where the book was being promoted:


I'm not going to tell you more about it, but I would say I'm VERY INTERESTED to read this book! If you want to know more about it, go to the web page!

Salute to John Egbert for his work! *HAIL!*

***********************************************************************
DEAF DOG ALERT!

Help.. Save this wonderful DOG! I'm alerting all my PA readers to do something!


There is important information at this web page. Please.. if you can help or know someone that can handle a deaf dog, get them the information quickly as possible. Thank you!

************************************************************************
So, till next time.. Semper FI.

No comments: