Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting Back to the Posts.

G'day Everyone.

I took some much needed downtime and focused on things that were off the 'net and off Facebook as well. It was a good weekend of doing that. But downside of it just makes me realize how much I need human interaction outside the technology world. We may all be connected by the 'net and computers, but it'll never replace the human physical in-person interaction that we all crave in our lives.

Hearing about the BOMB SCARE in the Times Square of NYC, what were those idiots thinking? http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/02/nyc.car.bomb.explainer/index.html?hpt=T2In all the world, NYC has the most comprehensive camera system that watches over the Times Square crowds. Plus, it's also that people are snapping away with their cameras and digital cameras are filming just about everywhere. I just hope those people will be caught and prosecuted for their attempted act of terrorism on US soil. Alert people win the day!

Meanwhile, will the oil companies have to shut down their rigs in the off shores areas? After what happened in the gulf of Mexico of the BP oil rig incident, I will bet you that many other oil companies with oil rigs out there would have to revise their disaster plans in view of this oil disaster. When the oil slick hits our shores, it's going to hit home of just how bad that we're not taking care of our planet in a responsible way. But if it ever comes out that this was terrorism that hits an oil rig, it's going to change the oil industry in a big way.

I will be doing more posts in the coming days. Just right now, I'm back from a break. To my friends in the Tennessee state, I'm thinking of you all out there.

Semper FI.

No comments: